乐涂浮雕骨浆Letu relief bone slurry
Colorlead Letu relief bone slurry intermediate coating refers to intermediate coating by spurting the relief dot texture with different specification through special spray gun. It can be built into the various relief dot textures which can be fine, crude, flat and round according to the construction need.
1. It has high solid content, small drying and shrink, and full modeling.
2. It has high coating strength and good durability, and is not reduced in case of touching the water.
3. The relief dots are uneven, and not limited to one type.
4. The application property is good, and it is applicable to various construction methods for construction.
Scope of application:
1. It is matched with the various interior and exterior wall paints to create relief dots with different forms.
2. Its construction technology has high requirement; and unless the skilled workers are available, it is not appropriate to DIY.
Outdoor wall of building, concrete surface, masonry structure surface and cement mortar surface.
Recommended process and dosage:
1. The skilled workers are required, the spray gun is used, and the relief effect with different dots is sprayed.
2. If the relief point is flattened, the pressure gauge roller is dipped with water to flatten the relief dot after spraying and drying for 15-30min, so that the coating is more regular and smooth.
3. The dosage is about 1-3kg/m2.
Due to the thick coating, the actual drying time of coating is relatively big, which is more than 2 days in summer and autumn and more than 3 days in spring and autumn; and after drying, the water-based finishing coat can be painted.