High-permeability epoxy cementing primer
This product adopts the epoxy resin, and has the performance, such as wear resistance, impact resistance and chemical resistance, therefore, it is approved by many users; and the epoxy has its unique advantage as the seal primer. The epoxy gene has low surface tension and good adhesive force, and the epoxy film formation mechanism is that the open loop of epoxy group is subjected to the chemical reaction, and such film formation is far denser than film formation of latex paint. And the epoxy can also react with alkali to form silicate, so as to effectively prevent the migration of salt and alkali. The guarantee is provided for the stability of chemical resistance of epoxy paint film when the strong alkali is provided. In addition, -OH is included in the epoxy resin, and the hydrogen bond is formed in the substrate to add the closure and adhesive force.
1. It has good bearing capacity and closure.
2. It has alkali resistance and good salting-out resistance.
3. It has high seepage force and good moisture resistance.
4. It reinforces the elastic paint and bonding strength of base.
Scope of application:
1. It strengthens the old powdered base and weak putting layer, and plays the dual function of reinforcing and sealing.
2. It is matched with alkali-resistant seal primer of the various high-viscosity attached coating (such as: elastic coating and thick intermediate coating).
1. The strength of base reaches 5kgf/cm2 above, its moisture content is below 10%, its PH value is 10 below, it is cured for more than 20 days, and its flatness is below 2mm.
2. Construction weather: The air temperature is 5℃ above, and the air humidity is below 85%.
3. Drying time: 24HR for being fully dry and 3HRfor dry tack-free.
Recommended construction process and dosage:
The dosage for spraying or roll painting is about 0.1-0.2kg/m2.
Water soluble, bright, transparent and single-component.